POD Week 5 Progress Update

CA1

I looked for vocalists for this song as I have completed my main vocal melody and lyrics. It was difficult to find one that I could work with because I forgot to put 2 things while writing this song: vocal range and language. It is already hard to find a vocalist who can sing in Korean in Singapore as most people do not speak the language. On top of that, I had to find a vocalist that could sing in the range that I have crafted the melody in as I forgot to keep in mind that going into range of C4 is actually quite high for many vocalists. Eventually, I decided to ask Karena for help, keeping in mind that I should change the key of the song down. I will be changing the key of the song after discussing the matter with Karena, as well as help her out for pronunciation.

Next week onwards, I will be focusing on recording the instrumentation and main vocal, as I am pretty much done with the arranging.


CA2

I am now waiting for the guitar to arrive, as I have done what I could on my side. Meanwhile, I managed to come up with few chord progressions and lead lines that I would like to play. However, I cannot turn it into a riff as it is difficult trying to imagine a 7 string guitar riff with 6 string.

Comments

Popular Posts