POD Proposal

1st Song:

Description : Korean song
Title: 쓰담쓰담(Sseudam Sseudam)
Concept: Pop song with Jazz feel
Reference : Lee Jin Ah, Zion. T





Differenciation factor: incorporation of analog synth with the jazz feel, sort of combining what I like about the styles of the two songs listed on the reference list.

Background: I wanted to write a song with groovy yet cheerful feel and lyrics based on my own train of thought from personal experience.

Feasibility : As most of the song structure is already planned out as well as know who I can look out for help with recording the parts, I believe it is feasible.


2nd Song:

Description : Technical song focused on guitar
Title : (Work in progress)
Concept : Technical playing with melodic elements, with clean and distortion tone.
Reference : Field of Forest, Among The Sleep







Differentiation Factor : Blend more of melodic as well as technical playing, unlike most of the progressive metal band that seeks to either be focused on more technical playing and complex chords and rhythm pattern

Background :  I enjoy listening to progressive bands with melodic elements, but I wanted to incorporate playing clean tone as well as distortion to create more dynamic in the song.

Feasibility : Creating riffs based on numerous experimentation. Might need to hire a drummer from outside of DMAT, which I have someone in mind.


Comments

Popular Posts