POD Week 4 progress

1st song:
After consulting Leon, I added pad-like backing vocal into the song to make the song sound fuller and more interesting. I had to experiment around with the notes as I lack experience coming up with such lines. I will be able to start recording the song after some more polishing is done. 

During the consultation, Leon told me that one of the graduated senior is actually half korean, thus able to sing in Korean as well. I am going to try my luck in asking for help recording vocal.

2nd song:
The guitar is yet to arrive, hence my hands are tied for the song. Instead of waiting around, I decided to work more on the 1st song to compensate for my delayed progress on 2nd song. I am now thinking on added vocal into this song as well, but still keeping the song guitar-heavy. To do that, I believe that I would need to use less lyrics, just enough to convey my idea and keep the focus to the guitar playing. 

Comments

Popular Posts